- A better protection
Research indicates that glare from the sun can cause fatigue. Glare forces your eyes to work harder while they try to interpret the information they’re taking in. This kind of overwork is also called eye strain, which can cause your eyes to feel tired, sore, or impossible to keep open. With the glare reduction function, polarized lenses can help make your eyes feel less tired, prevent associated headaches (especially when you're on or near the water), and make your surroundings appear sharper.
What to consider when choosing polarized sunglasses
The most important step in choosing polarized sunglasses is choosing a high-quality filter. filters are essentially invisible. They are built into the lens itself to limit or eliminate the amount of light entering the eye. Polarized lenses use this filter to not only reduce glare but also to make the image look clearer and sharper, as well as to increase comfort and visual clarity.
Also, long-wave UVA light comprises about 95 percent of the ultraviolet light that reaches the eyes. The remaining 5% is UVB light, the part of the UV spectrum that causes sunburn. Eye protection must be effective against both UVA and UVB light. So when choosing polarized sunglasses, pay extra attention to whether it is 100% UV protection. effective glasses block or limit infrared heat and UVB light.
Best Polarized Sunglasses 2022
1 Hazel is a pair of very attractive sunglasses. She is the hottest aviator style in recent years. The slab frame shape and high-quality materials give this pair of shades a premium look. Most SOJOS sunglasses meet the condition of additional polarized coating, which makes this pair keep your eyes safe while ensuring a fashionable look. Even now, when summer is coming to an end, it is still a good time to buy a pair of Hazel, which will fit well with your autumn and winter outfits. If you want to go skiing in winter, make sure you take her with you to give you a perfect guarantee for your ski trip!
2 The most classic design is Aviator. ARYA from SOJOS is a nice pair. Made from acetate, the temples have a wire core to which the five-barrel hinges are mounted for a stronger pair of shades. They're light, and the frames are large enough to fully block out the sun. They don't slip down my nose, even when I'm sweating buckets.
3 If you're not interested in the first two, I'd like to recommend May. The first two I recommend are classic aviator sunglasses with thin frames. Although the style of aviator sunglasses is not limited, May will be more suitable for women who like cute styles. The round frame design will look greater and sweeter for women. With a long dress and hair accessories, you will look very French style.
4 My Mind is a very classic cat eye sunglasses. But what makes her special is that her design is a little more compact than the average sunglasses. The delicate size makes her an Asian Fit. She won't slide down the bridge of your nose and won't look like a behemoth on your tiny face like oversized sunglasses. If you have a small face or a narrow face, I highly recommend My Mind, which comes in a variety of colors and gives you a pair of polarized sunglasses as well as a great fashion accessory.
5 Phoenix is a Jackie O style sunglasses. To this day Jackie O is still considered one of the most culturally influential and recognizable First Ladies and has been titled numerously as a cultural icon. In addition to meeting the Jackie O style, Phoenix is also a pair of oversized sunglasses. For eye protection purposes, oversized sunglasses cover more field of view and reduce the damage of the sun on your eyes. Equipped with a polarized coating, the double protection gives you 100% peace of mind even under the fierce sun.
How much do polarized sunglasses cost?
Compared to other sunglasses, polarized sunglasses may have a higher price. But it depends on the design and quality they have. To get a good pair of sunglasses, it’s worth paying this amount of money.